Mommy & Me Handprint Keepsake or Daddy and Baby Hand Imprints Square Ceramic Clay Wall Hanging
The one sure thing about children's hands is that they will keep growing! You need to capture them now before it's too late. This is such a lovely thing to do for yourself, for your children, or as a gift. The process is super easy and we will help you every step of the way.
The mommy and me or daddy and baby keepsake wall hanging will capture the handprint of both mom and baby or daddy and baby or child. The handprint tiles come as an imprint or a pop-out 3D effect. You can display it on a plate holder or place it in a shadow box. Either way, you'll be able to remember your bond with your child forever with this beautiful ceramic ornament. The handprints tile can also include text such as 'Mommy and Me' and a date.
All of our keepsakes are kiln fired and colored with ceramic glaze. Color, text, and other customizations is chosen after checkout.
1. Place your order.
2. We will send you a no-mess kit via postal service with instructions on how to capture your hand prints.
3. Fill in an online form to choose colors and other customizations for your product. View form here: http://goo.gl/8Bc7ed
4. Ship the mold back in a pre-paid envelope included in the kit.
5. Once mold is received, we will transfer the handprints into clay.
6. Your ceramic handprint keepsake will be shipped within 4-6 weeks from receipt of the mold.
You can view the process in images here: http://goo.gl/ik1Mie
And here: http://goo.gl/7rN9W8
Do check out our mom and dad heart shaped handprint tile here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/173915980/
Happy customers said this:
*** So pleased with the way this turned out. Very easy to follow instructions included in the kit to make the impression with a great end result. Thanks for all the communication along the way!
*** Amazing! Beautiful-personalized it just the way I asked and rushed it for me to get it in time for Christmas! All my neighbors were thrilled with it!
*** This is a great item and she is very responsive when you have questions.
>>> Memories in Clay - creating keepsakes for you to cherish.