Newborn Baby Handprint Clay Keepsake
The Handprint Process
1. Place your order.
2. We will send you a no-mess kit through the mail with instructions on how to capture your baby's print.
3. Fill in an online form to choose colors, text, and other customizations for your product. View form here.
4. Ship the mold back in a pre-paid envelope included in the kit.
5. Once mold is received, we will transfer the prints into clay.
6. Your ceramic hand and footprint plaque will be shipped within 4-6 weeks from receipt of the mold.
See how easy it is by viewing the process in images here.
More About the Handprint Product
Memories in Clay is offering new parents a wonderful opportunity to create a keepsake that will be cherished a lifetime. We will cast your newborn baby's hand and footprint in clay and will add your baby's name and birthday details. These one of a kind keepsakes look great in the nursery and make the most personal and unique gift for new parents.
The baby footprint and handprint tile comes as an imprint or a pop-out 3D effect. You can display it on a plate holder or place it in a shadow box. Either way, you'll be able to remember your baby forever with this beautiful ceramic keepsake. The hand and footprint tile will also include your baby's name, the birth date, birth weight and length and time of arrival. All of our keepsakes are kiln fired and colored with ceramic glaze.
Here’s what our customers had to say:
*** beautiful way of remembering my little baby girl's tiny hands and feet! came out perfectly!
*** Had plaques of my nieces hands made for my sister and mother for Christmas. The plaques are perfect! Very well crafted and look even better than I expected. The process was very well organized and easy to follow with step by step instructions to get the hand prints and shipping envelopes included. Received the items in less time than predicted. I am very impressed with the quality of the plaques. Thank you so much!
*** Amazing! Beautiful-personalized it just the way I asked and rushed it for me to get it in time for Christmas! All my neighbors were thrilled with it!