Baby Handprint or Footprint Clay Keepsake
Personalized and Customized For Your Child
The Handprint Keepsake Process
1. Place your order.
2. We will send you a no-mess kit through the mail with instructions on how to capture your baby's print.
3. Fill in an online form to choose colors, text, and other customizations for your product. View form here
4. Ship the mold back in a pre-paid envelope included in the kit.
5. Once mold is received, we will transfer the prints into clay.
6. Your ceramic hand and footprint plaque will be shipped within 4-6 weeks from receipt of the mold.
See how easy it is by viewing the process in images here.
More About the Handprint or Footprint Keepsake
Celebrate a birthday, a Christening, or just a special keepsake with this baby handprint clay keepsake. Created from your baby's handprint, this personalized one of a kind product will be cherished for generations. This could become a family tradition.
Taking your baby's handprint is really simple and you'll be sent a kit with all the instructions.
The baby handprint keepsakes come as an imprint or a pop-out 3D effect. You can display it on a plate holder or place it in a shadow box. Either way, you'll be able to remember your baby forever with this beautiful ceramic keepsake. The hand print tile will also include your baby's name. All of our keepsakes are kiln fired and colored with ceramic glaze. Color, text, and other customizations are chosen after checkout.
Here’s what our customers had to say:
*** beautiful way of remembering my little baby girl's tiny hands and feet! came out perfectly!
*** Had plaques of my nieces hands made for my sister and mother for Christmas. The plaques are perfect! Very well crafted and look even better than I expected. The process was very well organized and easy to follow with step by step instructions to get the hand prints and shipping envelopes included. Received the items in less time than predicted. I am very impressed with the quality of the plaques. Thank you so much!
*** Amazing! Beautiful-personalized it just the way I asked and rushed it for me to get it in time for Christmas! All my neighbors were thrilled with it!