Dog Paw Print Clay Keepsake
The Clay Paw Print Process
1. Place your order.
2. We will send you a no-mess kit through the mail with instructions on how to capture your pet’s paw print.
3. Fill in an online form to choose colors, text and other customizations for your product. View form here.
4. Ship the mold back in a pre-paid envelope included in the kit.
5. Once we receive the mold, we will transfer the paw print to a ceramic clay tile.
6. Your dog paw tile will be shipped within 4-6 weeks from receipt of the mold.
See how easy it is by viewing the process in images here.
More About the Paw Print Keepsake
Now you can permanently preserve your dog's paw print with this one of a kind keepsake. Entirely custom made, we will send you a kit so that we can imprint your pet's paw. You send it back to us and we create this beautiful ceramic keepsake. The perfect way to always remember your pet.
The dog paw tiles come as an imprint or a pop-out 3D effect. You can display it on a small plate holder that is included with purchase, or place it in your own shadow box for safe keeping. Either way, you'll be able to remember your pet forever with this beautiful ceramic heirloom. The paw print tile will also include your pet's name. All of our tiles and ornaments are kiln fired and use ceramic glaze.
Size: 6" circle tile (can be substituted for square / heart shape)
Here’s what our customers had to say:
*** beautiful way of remembering my little baby girl's tiny hands and feet! came out perfectly!
*** Had plaques of my nieces hands made for my sister and mother for Christmas. The plaques are perfect! Very well crafted and look even better than I expected. The process was very well organized and easy to follow with step by step instructions to get the hand prints and shipping envelopes included. Received the items in less time than predicted. I am very impressed with the quality of the plaques. Thank you so much!
*** Amazing! Beautiful-personalized it just the way I asked and rushed it for me to get it in time for Christmas! All my neighbors were thrilled with it!