Mommy and Me Clay Handprint Keepsake
The Handprint Process
1. Place your order.
2. We will send you a no-mess kit through the mail with instructions on how to capture your baby's print.
3. Fill in an online form to choose colors, text, and other customizations for your product. View form here.
4. Ship the mold back in a pre-paid envelope included in the kit.
5. Once mold is received, we will transfer the prints into clay and create the final product.
6. Your ceramic hand and footprint plaque will be shipped within 4-6 weeks from receipt of the mold.
See how easy it is by viewing the process in images here.
More About the Handprint Keepsake
What mom or dad would not love this cute handprint keepsake? Parents love to preserve the precious hands of their children. We want to remember just how small they were, just how unique and special.
The process is super easy and we will help you every step of the way.
The mommy and me or daddy and me baby keepsake wall hanging will capture the handprint of both mom and baby or daddy and baby or child.
You can display it on a plate holder or place it in a shadow box. Either way, you'll be able to remember your bond with your child forever with this beautiful one of a kind keepsake.
All of our keepsakes are kiln fired and colored with ceramic glaze. Color, text, and other customizations is chosen after checkout.
Here’s what our customers had to say:
*** beautiful way of remembering my little baby girl's tiny hands and feet! came out perfectly!
*** Had plaques of my nieces hands made for my sister and mother for Christmas. The plaques are perfect! Very well crafted and look even better than I expected. The process was very well organized and easy to follow with step by step instructions to get the hand prints and shipping envelopes included. Received the items in less time than predicted. I am very impressed with the quality of the plaques. Thank you so much!
*** Amazing! Beautiful-personalized it just the way I asked and rushed it for me to get it in time for Christmas! All my neighbors were thrilled with it!